These little cookies are so yummy and so stinking easy to make. The saltiness of the crackers combined with the savory peanut butter and sweet chocolate is just all around perfect. Ah, simple pleasures.
These cookies are great for on the go. The chocolate coating keeps the peanut butter from getting all over your lunch box. Plus it’s a treat that you don’t need to feel too bad about. 😉
I dipped my cookies in Ghirardelli melting chocolate (did you know that Ghirardelli makes melting chocolate now!!? I didn’t. I was pretty excited.). I used the dark chocolate and the white chocolate melts. Yummy.
- Butter Crackers (Ritz or otherwise)
- Peanut Butter
- Melting Chocolate
- Place a tablespoon of peanut butter on a cracker and place another cracker on top like a sandwich. At this step, I smooshed a candy stick into the peanut butter between the cracker layers. Make as many cracker sandwiches as you'd like.
- Place in the fridge for 15-20 mins to allow the peanut butter to cool and become stiff.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl, 30 seconds at a time, stirring until smooth.
- Remove the sandwiches from the fridge and dip in the chocolate. You can use a spoon or fork to dip them, or your fingers. If you used a candy stick then it also makes dipping a little easier.
- If you would like, you can add sprinkles, chopped nuts or other candy embellishments onto the chocolate before it dries.
- Place on wax paper and allow to cool (or place in the fridge to chill quicker) until the chocolate has hardened.
- Once hardened you can drizzle or decorate with additional chocolate or candy melts or just eat em! Yum!