*sings* “Wine can’t we be chums, wine can’t we be chums…”
So I have been singing this all day while doing this photo shoot. I can’t get over silly puns and it only gets worse when I drink. Speaking of…just look at this “gore”geous glass of “bloody” booze!
I freaking love wine spritzers. They are refreshing and super duper easy to whip up on a hot summer day. No summertime party should be without them, including a Shark Week party! So we giving this delish dish a shark inspired twist! Check it out!
I am using my fave rosé wine from Sand Reckoner, a local winery here in Arizona. It’s tart and fruity but not as sugary as a lot of pink wines and I really like the crisp flavor. I will admit, I kind of feel bad defiling such a good wine in this way, but it is my favorite. I really don’t care for any other pink wine and it was for Shark Week. Forgive me?
Those muddled berries make the drink look pretty chummy, don’t you think? It’s a drink you can really sink your teeth into!
- Fresh (or frozen) berries
- Coconut rum
- Pineapple juice
- Your favorite rosé, pink or white wine
- Club soda
- Add a few berries to a glass and muddle gently.
- Add about ½ oz of pineapple juice and ½ oz of coconut rum (or 1 full oz of coconut rum if you'd like more bite!)
- Fill the glass halfway with pink wine.
- Top off the rest with club soda.
- Garnish with fresh fruit and gummy sharks!
Pin for later: